22 juil. 2013

☄♪ KAMIJO announces ustream event for who will purchase "Louis" at CDJapan


Kamijo announced on his Official Website that those who will buy his upcoming solo work at CDJapan will find on their CD case a special password which will allow them to take part to a special Ustream event in which fans will be able to directly ask a question to Kamijo.

These lucky fans will be allowed to ask one question each but also Kamijo will say some sentences chosen by the audience itself. 
He commented:

*Hello, everyone, this is KAMIJO. 
Thank you for your continuous support as always. 
After my half-year hiatus from Versailles, my solo debut single will finally come out. 
This single is perfect for my solo debut. 
Listen and enjoy my world.
I hope that my fans all over the world waiting for my song, would love it.

Please look forward to my upcoming activities as I have a lots of wonderful ideas*

Source: Jpopasia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire