16 avr. 2013

✈Akito Will Leave The Band

✈LANDZ announced at their one-man live "towa just do it Vol.2" at Shibuya REX on April 15th 2013 that their guitarist Akito will leave the band.

Akito wrote on his blog that he decided to leave the band after many discussions with the rest of the members and although this is a surprising announcement, asks the fans for their continued support.

[I'm sorry for the sudden announcement. It's a painful thing to inform the fans that support us.....The reason for the withdrawal is that I am losing myself in the music I'm doing now. To all those who have supported me, thank you. I am filled with gratitude. This was an irreplaceable experience.]

Akito will leave after their 2nd anniversary one-man live "Re:birth" at Takadanobaba AREA on May 31st 2013.



Guitar: Akito
Source: Jpopasia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire